Welcome to SmartLog Diabetes Management Software. This program is designed to provide pictorial views of your glucose levels to show trends and patterns from glucose test results downloaded from CareSens and other i-SENS glucometers. You can comprehensively manage your diabetes by recording info such as diet, exercise, medication, and insulin injections.
1. Major functions of SmartLog
SmartLog is a Diabetic Management Software that helps patients with diabetes to track and monitor their blood glucose levels through graphs, statistics and other software tools using glucose monitor developed by i-SENS, Inc.
2. Multi Language Supports
Available Languages: Korean, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Finnish, Swedish, German
3. System Requirements
- CPU: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Minimum free hard disk space: 200 MB
- Windows® XP Home, Professional (SP2 or above), Windows® Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- USB port
- SmartLog USB cable
- Mouse and Keyboard for data entry and menu selection
- Video monitor and adapter with at least 1024×768 pixel screen resolution and 256 colors
- Printer to print report
- Internet connection to send email